CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Busy Week

Okay, so this week have been O-kay. it was not so bad. Handball was quite good. I am too lazy to get into details. so... Okay fine.. i dont have anything much to talk about. so i will talk bout handball.. ohwell.

On Monday, I reached school at 7.(6.49 to be a little more precise) I saw yee theng as the ONLY handball player that was earlier than me. Then I went to class to do stuff. There was NOBODY at class. I was the earliest. Then, Esther came. Okay, skip unimportant details. Then I went down just to see whether anymore other handball players were at school already or not. Saw Joey on the way down so was quite relieved that handball competition was not postponed. Then, saw wee kii in uniform. Was a little surprised. I did not bring my uniform that day. Then i saw niki and yen jin in uniform too.. i freaked out a little. But then they changed later.. Okay okay, sorry for all those boring details. Then we got our food and started going to the place where we are going for handball. We won two games and then we went home. It was quite tiring. (starting to skip details)

On Tuesday, I went to school as usual. Nothing much happened for today. The handball ppl were told that we have to skip sports rehearsal tomorrow. which was a good, very good news to me. But for gwen and yen jin, they would have to find a replacement for their 400 m race.

On Wednesday, I reached school at 7.05. then after i was walking halfway to the school from lrt there, joey came. she walked behind me. There was only hang yu (hang yu was there in school since 6.30!!), wei jun, and a few more guys. then everyone came. We played handball at school for a while. Girls vs Guys. then the bus came. we went to cochrane. We won the game. which was quarter finals. We waited for quite long as the semi finals schedule was SUPPOSED to be on that day. Mr Pandian talked to us a lot about the handball stuff. Then later he was told that semifinals was postponed to the next day. it was so frustrating. Dhivya, Joey and a few more people even eat to gain some energy. But it was all wasted just like that.

Then on Thursday, we went for the semi finals. After the tough game with BBS, which we lost, we went to Mc Donalds, by bus. Then we went home... oops went back to school and lunch not even yet start. Bad news for me but good news for the others. i have to go for my duty. Then went for classes and then went home.

Nothing much happened today. Was really really tired at school today. Wanna sleep now.. Gdnight everyone...

0 comments: