CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

hi. i just realize that my posts are so short 'cause when i see some other blogs, their shortest post are so long. at least longer than mine.. i was looking through blogs these few days, so, sorry for not updating.. i really don't know how other bloggers find so much time in posting such long posts.. i feel so uncool. coz my blog shows it.

anyways....

tomorrow is the handball competition. i hope it will not be postponed this time. oh yeah, i did not tell you guys, the ACTUAL handball was supposedly to be on the 24th of March. but it was postponed. To tomorrow. Surprisingly, i m not feeling nervous.. (yet?) Tomorrow would be the day the Aussie's from sacred heart coming to our school. And I would have to miss the welcoming ceremony. I am sure that there would be lots of nice performance by both the Wesleyans and the Australians.. Damn.. i wished the handball was not postponed at the first place, but then, we would not know the 'culture' or 'art' of handball. Okay, let me use simple english, if the handball was not postponed at the first place, then we would lose badly. I think that is simple enough, isn't it? Most of the government schools having exam tomorrow. Maybe i m exaggerating a little.. So hopefully it will not be postponed.

Okay, lets make it clearer.

One side of me:
I hope handball would be postponed cause i wanna watch the welcoming ceremony of the aussies..

Another side of me:
I hope handball would not be postponed cause... i dunno what.. as long as i don't want handball to be postponed..

Tomorrow would be the busy day for both the Handball Team and Wesleyans.

Hopefully everything would go on as expected. I think this post is quite long... Isn't it??



Bye,

Yu Yin

0 comments: